File Lock collects the following data via Google Analytics:
- The language your computer/browser is set to use.
- The country/city you are accessing the website from.
- If you are a new visitor, how long you spend on the site and related data.
- Your operating system, browser, screen resolution and flash version.
- Your ISP.
- Where you came to this site from (typing in the URL, found us through Google, etc).
- If you encrypt or decrypt a file. No information about the file or the password used is recorded, just that someone encrypted or decrypted something (so we know how much the service is used).
- Any errors that occur. No information about your file or password will be reported, to us it will only say variable names, such as "fileName" rather than the actual file name.
If you do not wish to have this information submitted to us, feel free to use a browser plugin such as "NoScript" to block google-analytics.com. This will stop us, and other Google Analytics users from recording your data.